Over the last 15 years Braithwait have worked in conjunction with numerous companies that offer specialist block management services. All of which are trusted partners who offer a highly personalised service that is tailored to suit each resident’s needs.
If you are a Freeholder, Developer or the Director of a Residents’ Management Company or a Right to Manage Company and are considering new management, we can help you find the right person to help you with the following:
- Provide a dedicated Portfolio Manager to manage your property who will act as your day-to-day point of contact.
- Ensure that you meet all current property legislation including, but not limited to, The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and The Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
- Re-tender all contracts in place at the property with our partnered contractor Debussy to ensure that you are receiving the best possible service at the most affordable cost.
- Ensure that the Ground Rent demands are served to the Lessees in accordance with the requirements of Section 166 of the Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002 and ensure the swift collection of monies due.
- Create an annual budget, a cash flow forecast and process and manage all finances and invoices.
- Relieve you of your day-to-day issues so you can focus on key management issues and decision-making processes only.